District 69 Summer Exploration Program (K-8)
The Summer Exploration Program is open to District 69 students who will be entering Kindergarten through 8th grade in Fall 2022. Priority will be given to students attending all 5 weeks of programming. Students may opt to attend only the free half day of academic programming from 8:30am - 11:30am or from 12:30pm - 3:30pm.
The District will attempt to accommodate students who are unable to attend all 5 weeks. Please indicate on the registration form the weeks you can attend.
|Week||Summer Exploration Dates:||Time|
|1||Monday, June 13 - Friday, June 17||8:30am-3:30pm|
|2||Monday, June 27 - Friday, July 1||8:30am-3:30pm|
Monday, July 11 - Friday, July 15
|4||Monday, July 26 - Friday, July 29||8:30am-3:30pm|
|5||Monday, August 8 - Friday, August 12||8:30am-3:30pm|
*Students can register for an academic only block from 8:30am - 11:30am or from 12:30pm - 3:30pm.
- Entering K through 2nd grade Summer Exploration Programming will run at Madison Elementary.
- Entering 3rd grade Summer Exploration Programming will run at Edison Elementary
- Entering 4th and 5th grade Summer Exploration weeks 1-3 will run at Lincoln Jr. High and weeks 4 and 5 will run at Edison Elementary
- Entering 6th through 8th grade Summer Exploration Programming will run at Lincoln Jr. High.
- No Cost/Free - half day of academic programming (8:30 - 11:30am or 12:30-3:30pm.)
- No Cost/Free - Lunch and breakfast, provided by Organic Life (11:30am - 12:30pm)
- No Cost/Free - bus transportation to/from the full day summer exploration program (8:30 a.m and 3:30 p.m.)
- $91 per week - half day camp experience (11:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. (includes lunch from 11:30am - 12:30pm)
Families who qualify for free or reduced lunch are eligible for full and/or partial scholarships. Scholarship details will be shared once enrollment is confirmed.
How to register:
How to register:
Log into your Infinite Campus portal and click on the Message Center. Please note that you may be directed straight to the Message Center tab when you login.
Open the Surveys Tab.
In the Surveys Tab you will see the D69 2022 Summer Exploration Program Registration survey. Click on the D69 2022 Summer Exploration Survey and begin the form. If you have multiple students you’d like to enroll, please complete one survey for each student. You may see a message that reads - You have already taken the survey. Please ignore this message and continue filling out the form for eligible students. Eligible students are rising K-8 graders in District 69.
Enrollment Confirmation & Next Steps:
Families are encouraged to register as early as possible. The District will attempt to enroll all interested students; however there may be some capacity limitations. Your registration will be confirmed by mid-March.