Register a Student
2021-22 Registration Information
- My child attended school in District 69 last year. How do I register my student?
- Are there any paper forms to complete?
- Do I need to prove residency?
- Do I need to pay fees when I register my student?
- How do I apply for a fee waiver or free/reduced school meals?
- Who do I contact for support during registration?
- How old does my child need to be to attend Kindergarten?
- My child did not attend preschool in District 69. How do I register my Kindergarten student?
- My child attended preschool in District 69. How do I register my Kindergarten student?
- What registration documents do I need to complete to register my Kindergarten student?
- How old does my child need to be to register for Preschool?
- How do I register my child for District 69 preschool?
- My child attended preschool in District 69 last year, and I would like to register them for a second year of preschool. How do I register my preschool student?
- What registration documents do I need to complete?
Transfer Student Registration
If your student is new to District 69, please contact the front office of your their new school to schedule an appointment and begin the registration process.
Madison (Grades K-2)
- Email: MadisonInfo@Skokie69.net
- Phone: 847-675-3048
Edison (Grades 3-5)
- Email: EdisonInfo@Skokie69.net
- Phone: 847-966-6210
Lincoln (Grades 6-8)
- Email: LincolnInfo@Skokie69.net
- Phone: 847-676-3545
All families are required to complete the registration packet below.
Portal for Fees, Grades and Attendance
District 69 uses Infinite Campus for the student information system. Parents can access Infinite Campus here: https://sis.niles-hs.k12.il.us/campus/portal/niles.jsp. You will need the code that was given to you when you completed registration. Students are able to use their network usernames and passwords to access the system. If you need assistance, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.