Download the ParentSquare App to get information delivered to your cell phone in real-time and in your preferred language!
A few of the things you can do on the app:
- Direct message with district staff and administration.
- Get your District 69 and school-specific information delivered directly to your cell phone.
- Selected your preferred language.
- View the School and District calendar and save events on your phone.
To Setup your ParentSquare Account:
- Download the ParentSquare App
- Enter the email address that you used to register your child for school and create a password
- Verify your account via email or text
- Begin Using the App!
To download, search ParentSquare in your Device's App Store